Charleston Market Update for March 2022
We know the market, and we’re here to help you. So we’re sharing a quick March market update.
Here in March 2022:
- Active listings are down 49% year over year and 22% month over month. Less inventory means that buyers who have been waiting now have a smaller selection to choose from.
- The median list price is $404,000
- The average days on market is down 23% year over year. This signals a positive trend in the local inventory turnover rate.
- The median sale price is $375,000
- The number of units sold is up 1% year over year and down 1% month over month.
We hope you found this information useful to help make smart real estate decisions. If you have any questions or would like more information about the market, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email today. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Leave a Reply