5 Ways To Find More Inventory
1. Send out a market update report. Property owners always want to know the value of their homes. One simple way to stay in touch with them is to send out a monthly market report through the MLS or your CRM.
2. Market your buyers’ needs. If you have buyers looking in a specific neighborhood, send out a mailer to your past clients detailing what your current buyers are looking for. Be sure to mention how many bedrooms they want, what price range they’re considering, and so on. That will keep you top of mind with your past clients and may even pique their interest in selling their homes.
“These steps are great, but they can take up a lot of your time.“
3. Search for homeowners who bought their homes five or more years ago. Start by farming the neighborhoods your client is interested in, and target homeowners who have lived in their homes for a long time. This can be as simple as sending a letter to the homeowner expressing your buyer’s interest in their home. You’d be surprised at how many sellers will call you.
4. Ask other agents about the homes they’re looking for. Everyone has upcoming listings in their pipeline, so whenever you meet up with another agent, ask what they have coming up. You might even be able to sell a home before it’s officially listed on the market.
5. Call all your past clients. Catch up with them and find out what’s going on in their lives. Are they thinking about downsizing or moving out of state? You won’t know if you don’t have a conversation with them.
These steps can take up a lot of your time, so why not join a team that can support you, drive leads, help you find more listings, and set up multiple appointments for you every week? We also provide regular access to free training, the support of one of the best marketing departments in the state, closing coordination, and constant growth as a member of our team.
Leave a Reply