“You’ll learn 3 ways to add THOUSANDS of DOLLARS to your home sale in an uncertain market and what repairs to make (or avoid)”
About this Event
*This is a live virtual workshop via teleconference/webinar from your phone, tablet, or computer for safety and convenience.
INSTRUCTOR: David Friedman – Voted Best Realtor. 401 Reviews on Zillow 4.9/5 Stars | 360 Sales Last 12 Months. Over the last year, we’ve sold almost double the homes as the second most successful Realtor®. During the pandemic, we’ve sold 7 homes in the last week and 11 clients listed with us. Our average days on market is 11 and we’re selling for 100% of the seller’s asking price.
*Limited to 25 Attendees.
Need to speak with me now about an offer on your home? Call me on my mobile anytime at (843) 999-0985. I’m here to help, and I look forward to seeing you at the workshop live here on this page.
Dear Homeowner –
Are you thinking about selling your home? It’s overwhelming now.
The current pandemic is tragic and does not help. We’re seeing fluctuating home price trends all over the place with volatile mortgage rates.
People are afraid to move, and rightfully so, with our immediate public health crisis. (My heart goes out to all the people on the front lines of this and everyone else affected by this tragedy).
You also see many new home selling options (instant offers, sell ‘as-is”, auctions, discount brokerage, luxury marketing, and more).
A few companies who buy your home directly without any showings just recently suspended their activities.
You even have options now to get a loan to remodel your home before you sell and the government, along with private companies, are stepping in to suspend mortgage payments.
What option is best for you? How do you navigate all this?
I’ll help you make that decision.
Even with “shelter in place” and all that’s going on, I can assure you real estate is still selling. I will share the latest stats, facts, and trends from our MLS with you in our workshop.
Homes can also be sold safely with minimal human contact – in compliance with the law – without people walking through your home in groups.
Virtual tour technology, video conferencing, instant offers and more are here to help us.
With so many questions, and so much uncertainty, I wanted to step up and educate you on everything you need to know to sell your home that works locally from experience.
If this sounds like you, I encourage you to attend my free workshop:
- Are you overwhelmed selling your home with all the “stuff” you’ve saved over the years?
- Are you concerned about repairs from the home inspection, or what repairs to make upfront?
- Do you want to know what you need to do to get your home ready for today’s buyer?
- Are you curious what price to your list home to get top dollar while selling quickly?
- Curious to know the current market trends with the best time to sell here locally?
- Are you concerned about paying your mortgage or selling your home safely during the pandemic?
Given the state of affairs to protect the public, this is a “virtual” teleconference/webinar you can attend from your tablet, computer, or phone. You’ll get the link when you register.
I’ve been selling real estate for 19 years and have helped 1,500+ homeowners sell their home.
I’ll show you exactly how you can sell your home for the most money in the current environment. That’s either with an agent or on your own. You don’t need to hire me.
You’ll learn all my best-practices (and pitfalls to avoid) which can mean the difference of tens of thousands of dollars on your final sales price. I’ve seen it. I have the facts to back it up.
In short, it’s really all about (1) high-end photos, (2) a marketing plan, and (3) someone guiding you along the way.
When you attend the workshop, I’ll have a neighborhood market report prepared for you along with my suggested price range to list your home at today. This is my gift to you.
Here’s an overview of the material I will cover with our time together:
- How to price your home based on what’s currently for sale to get the most money
- The most common pricing pitfalls, and how to properly price to get over asking price
- Market insight so you have context to make smart decisions to avoid missing out on offers
- Tips for negotiation and how to handle the inspection to reduce hassles
- The best online marketing plan to attract the most buyers to your home as possible
- How to stage your home so it stands out and looks the very best it can
- A simple way to get rid of all the “stuff’ from over the years in your home
- How to create competition among buyers to drive up your price (we call it a “blitz”)
- How to choose a photographer (and what order to display your photos online for the most views)
- How to make the most of the first 2 days your home is on the market (most important!)
- My simple fixes that cost very little but add considerable value to your home sales price
- How to time a sale correctly if you need to buy and sell at the same time (no double mortgage payment)
BONUS: I’m sure you already know a real estate agent. Hiring one, if you do, is a business decision. It can cost you thousands of dollars if your sale is mishandled. You likely already know a real estate agent, maybe even a friend or family member. It can feel like you’re trapped. You don’t want to risk your personal relationship if your deal goes south, and you don’t want to miss out on hiring an agent who you know can get you more money. I’ll share my insights during the workshop on how to handle this delicate situation. I will even make the call for you should you decide to hire me.
The bottom line is I can help you sell your home for the most amount of money in the least amount of time especially in our current state of uncertainty along with protecting public health.
If you’re thinking about going into one of the largest transactions of your life, come join me for this workshop. It’s free. There’s zero catch.
You can then make the best decision for yourself, your family and your finances.
I’m here to guide you.
See you there!